Fabrik is breaking my Virtuemart packing Slip and invoice

Metabern

In my Virtuemart order manager trying to view/print a packing slip and i get a blanks screen with this error:

Fatal error: Class 'Fabrik\Helpers\Pdf' not found in /home/drocal/public_html/ecom/libraries/src/Document/PdfDocument.php on line 151

Any suggestion on how to resolve?

Does virtuemart come with it's own PDF (Joomla doesn't has one)?
Which exact Fabrik version are you running?

Fabrik V

Regarding Virtuemart's PDF, I'm not sure. There was one functioning before i installed Fabrik, Im not sure if its VM or Joomla

Fabrik V

Regarding Virtuemart's PDF, I'm not sure. There was one functioning before i installed Fabrik, Im not sure if its VM or Joomla
Is that a part of the VirtuMart core, or a plugin? I have VM installed, but don't see an option for packing slips.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Do you have https://www.artio.net/virtuemart-tools/vm-invoice-generator installed?

I assume they are "sharing" the same PdfDocument.php file with Fabrik (can't test because it's paid).
So which ever is installed latest will override the other one (I can remember such an issue with Phoca PDF).

You can try to re-install vm-invoice-generator (but this will then break Fabrik PDF...)

So is this a paid plugin for VM?

If you are producing PDF's, then you have some kind of 3rd party PDF generator, as J! doesn't support PDF. And the problem is that it's conflicting with ours. But to test it, I need to be able to install whatever plugin it is that is providing the PDFs.

-- hugh

Can you answer my question in post #4?

I have VM installed, but I don't use it, don't know much about it, and I don't know how to "view/print a packing slip", so I can't test this.

-- hugh

Hey Hugh

Wasn't clear on the questions you were asking:
- I have a variety of third party VM plugins added, but none that relate to PDF's
- The installed extension that relates to PDF's is tcpdf
- Printing or viewing Orders, Invoices Packing slips is accessed by: 1) creating a VM transaction/order in the front-end of VM. 2) going to backend VM Orders

Attachments

• vm-orders.png
    vm-orders.png
    391.9 KB · Views: 25
I assume they are "sharing" the same PdfDocument.php file with Fabrik (can't test because it's paid).
So which ever is installed latest will override the other one (I can remember such an issue with Phoca PDF).

You can try to re-install vm-invoice-generator (but this will then break Fabrik PDF...)
Did you try to re-install this tcpdf extension?

Reinstalled tcpdf, still getting the same error when trying to view Delivery Note and Invoice in Virtuemart Orders

Fatal error: Class 'Fabrik\Helpers\Pdf' not found in /home/dcroal/public_html/ecom/libraries/src/Document/PdfDocument.php on line 151

I installed VM again here, and took a look last week. I'm having trouble trying to figure out a way to avoid the conflict. As J! doesn't provide 'pdf' as a built in doctype, extensions have to do their own thing ... and when two extensions both try and use format=pdf, things get weird.

I'll keep trying to find a workaround.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back