Fabrik Needed For Wordpress!

Hello, after having started to build web projects with Joomla, I've added to my baggage WordPress.
Now I may see the difference between both.
WordPress is not so stable as Joomla when it comes to install a lot of plugin (similar to Joomla extensions) and lacks a database extension like Fabrik!
I give my free and paid tech tips on Wizpert here: http://bit.ly/1N5l0gf as Joomla/WordPress (and other main topics) and from the amount of users asking it there is no comparison!
WordPress is the only CMS which users use to ask for help! I'm sad for that and I was wondering if you ever thought to realize a Fabrik plugin for WordPress too.
The database plugins of reference there are two/three and none of them is capable to reach or resemble to Fabrik,
Now that even a Joomla extension like akeeba backup is becoming available for WordPress (that is the other extension that makes the difference between Joomla and WordPress), I wonder if it is not the time to make Fabrik available for WordPress? It'd be a great hit! Thank you.

We are steadily working towards a "CMS agnostic" version of Fabrik, and have the beginnings of it in the form of an all new core Fabrik v4 framework, codename Fabble (which we developed as part of the new JED). But it'll be a while before we have a version with all J! dependencies abstracted out, in a way which just requires a relatively thin "layer" for each CMS in order to use the framework.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back