fileupload in repeat group bug

tportier

Hi,

I have a form with a repeat group including fileupload element. It's ok when my fileupload elements are editable but when they are not editable and when I save my form, the files are all shown in the first group. You can see it in the attached image.

Thomas

Attachments

• fileupload_group.PNG
    fileupload_group.PNG
    11.2 KB · Views: 245
I have a similar issue... Sorry to jump in / hijack but I think the problem might be related. I updated from github today, just in case...
Situation:
I have a form with a repeating group (list from table 'inspection' with join to a second table 'inspection_data', which is the repeat on the form, if that makes sense). I have a fileupload element in the first group 'inspection' and one in each of the repeatable groups 'inspection_data'. These are all set to Ajax upload, multiple files
Behaviour:
When uploading to 'inspection' this works as expected and the file is stored in /localhost/sitename/inspections/

When uploading to 'inspection_data' the file is not uploaded to the specified folder - and when you hover the hyperlink for the image the address is simply /localhost/sitename/

Tests:
I have tried changing Ajax upload to No on the 'inspection_data' element... This then breaks the form with the 'inspection' Ajax element showing 'Oops still on dinosaur technology' (for which read - fails to load element!). Unpublishing the 'inspection_data' element fixes that problem...

I've tried the 'multi-page' option for the repeating group, but to no effect.

I've tried unpublishing the 'inspection' Ajax element, also without effect.

Problem?
So is the issue related to Ajax upload in a repeat group and there being a 'nested' code problem?
And is it this problem:
https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/issues/895

Help?
Hoping someone can help - I thought I was ready to run with my 'application' but now it looks lovely but does nothing!

Thanks!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back