fileupload in repeat group bug

tportier

Hi,

I have a form with a repeat group including fileupload element. It's ok when my fileupload elements are editable but when they are not editable and when I save my form, the files are all shown in the first group. You can see it in the attached image.

Thomas

Attachments

• fileupload_group.PNG
    fileupload_group.PNG
    11.2 KB · Views: 245
I have a similar issue... Sorry to jump in / hijack but I think the problem might be related. I updated from github today, just in case...
Situation:
I have a form with a repeating group (list from table 'inspection' with join to a second table 'inspection_data', which is the repeat on the form, if that makes sense). I have a fileupload element in the first group 'inspection' and one in each of the repeatable groups 'inspection_data'. These are all set to Ajax upload, multiple files
Behaviour:
When uploading to 'inspection' this works as expected and the file is stored in /localhost/sitename/inspections/

When uploading to 'inspection_data' the file is not uploaded to the specified folder - and when you hover the hyperlink for the image the address is simply /localhost/sitename/

Tests:
I have tried changing Ajax upload to No on the 'inspection_data' element... This then breaks the form with the 'inspection' Ajax element showing 'Oops still on dinosaur technology' (for which read - fails to load element!). Unpublishing the 'inspection_data' element fixes that problem...

I've tried the 'multi-page' option for the repeating group, but to no effect.

I've tried unpublishing the 'inspection' Ajax element, also without effect.

Problem?
So is the issue related to Ajax upload in a repeat group and there being a 'nested' code problem?
And is it this problem:
https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/issues/895

Help?
Hoping someone can help - I thought I was ready to run with my 'application' but now it looks lovely but does nothing!

Thanks!

Back