Form customization

I need some urgent help in customization form. I have uploaded mockup in media.
In addition, how I have to customize fields of the form that it was working on the theme on desktop and mobile view.
I need to know how I can change position and size of the button while screen size change.

Layout customization is not Fabrik but HTML and CSS.

For desktop/mobile you can use CSS media queries or use bootstrap classes defined by your Joomla template.

I assume you can ask @cheesegrits / @mediaateam for a quote for custom work.

I am not sure that it is concerning just html and css.

The issue is in the names of classes which is used for the specific fabrik`s objects. Arrows, icon-calendar, etc.

Also, there is a problem how to put button in one row with fields of fabrik. It is easy to do on the clean bootstrap.

I don`t think that to answer on this question necessary to request specific quote.

The issue is in the names of classes which is used for the specific fabrik`s objects. Arrows, icon-calendar, etc.

What is the issue? In the standard Fabri layouts, we use Ico Moon icon names, which should be present in Protostar. Are you saying they aren't showing up in your form? Or that you want to use different icons?

Also, there is a problem how to put button in one row with fields of fabrik. It is easy to do on the clean bootstrap.

Which button?

-- hugh

-- hugh[/QUOTE]
What is the issue? In the standard Fabri layouts, we use Ico Moon icon names, which should be present in Protostar. Are you saying they aren't showing up in your form? Or that you want to use different icons?

Which button?

-- hugh
Button Search.

@987456123jw Yes, I took a look at your new mockups. You should be able to accomplish that with a custom form template with CSS. There is a lot of documentation on this in the Wiki here - http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/form-and-details-templates/ including a video tutorial on custom templates. You can 100% control the layout of the form and should be able to make it look like your mockup. If you need someone to build it for you, please let me know and we can send you an estimate.

@987456123jw Yes, I took a look at your new mockups. You should be able to accomplish that with a custom form template with CSS. There is a lot of documentation on this in the Wiki here - http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/form-and-details-templates/ including a video tutorial on custom templates. You can 100% control the layout of the form and should be able to make it look like your mockup. If you need someone to build it for you, please let me know and we can send you an estimate.
@mediaateam, the main issue for me it is how to align button with other fields. On the other hand how much it will be cost to do this task.

@987456123jw - The buttons can be arranged how ever you want, but custom templates do require a certain level of knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS and how the Bootstrap framework works. In the support forum we can only help so much with custom HTML, CSS, PHP, and Bootstrap like this, because we are trying to answer all Fabrik issues/questions. Going down the custom route takes much more time, as we have to familiarize ourselves with your specific site and needs. I will contact you in a private message to discuss an estimate on doing the template for you.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back