Form plugins seem to be broken

JackGoa

Hi, I've noticed after updating from Github today, I am unable to create more than one form plugin. I've got three I need to create, two that send two different emails and one that redirects. Every time I save, I only end up with the last one that was created and the other two disappear.

I've done this on many forms before and it worked fine in the past.

Tried in both Chrome and Firefox and also cleared browser cache.

Works OK for me. Can you re-upload a full github, make sure you don't have a corrupt file.

Also, see if you have any JS errors on page load or adding a plugin.

-- hugh

I did do another upload (the joomla3.zip, right?), still the same issue in both browsers. No errors I can see with Chrome's Web Dev tools. Also cleared Joomla cache.

See screenshot, this is after setting up 3 plugins and saving.

Attachments

• a_screenshot_03.jpg
    a_screenshot_03.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 121
Please note that we have moved our major branch name to 'master' - the joomla3 branch will remain for historical reasons only
The master branch is the recent GitHub now, it changed about a week ago.

See attached screenshots of before save and after save.

Attachments

• a_screenshot_04.jpg
    a_screenshot_04.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 98
  • a_screenshot_05.jpg
    a_screenshot_05.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 107
Here's the weird part, when I add the plugins I need again, some of the fields are pre-filled with the settings I saved before. So it's almost as if they are there, they just don't show.

I remember having this problem a few years ago. I don't know what the permanent solution was, but my workaround until it got fixed was to edit the form record in the database.

He was missing the ./administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/35/field.php file, which is what allows us to do the repeat params (like multiple plugins, etc).

-- hugh

He was missing the ./administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/35/field.php file, which is what allows us to do the repeat params (like multiple plugins, etc).

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back