Form with steps

Castilho

Folks, I have a form that contains a type of administrative proceeding in which the customer fills in some data and uploads some files, I need to create a way to divide the process into steps, for example: step 1, step 2 and step 3 as the user authorizes step 1 new fields are released for the customer to continue filling. Is there any way to do this?

Hi, in this case, it is possible relase for the user ( internal) the next step for the user (external) . I could not understand how the procedure.

thanks for replying.

Regards.
Erik

Good afternoon!

Ok, first I will try to explain better, let's see if you can understand.

I have a form that contains a type of administrative proceeding in which the user (external) fills in some data and uploads some files, I need to create a way to divide the process into steps, for example: step 1, step 2 and step 3 as the user (internal analyst) authorizes step 1 and new fields are released for the user (external) to continue filling.

Is there any way to do this?

Regards

I'm sorry if the my english is not very well, because I'm from the Brazil and still studying.

I think step 1 may be with public user group settings and step 2, step3 with registered user group settings.
If public user (external) fill data and upload files, the site administrator(internal analyst) need to create/approved joomla user account.
If external user logged with your credentials he can fill step2 and step3 which will be available only to registered users.
I hope I understood correctly.

Regards

Morning,

So, I have to have three forms? and a group of users for each form?

Recalling that internal users (analysts) do not have access to the administrative area, as that is done by step 2 authorization for external user (client) continue filling out the form?

Another question, if I have to have three forms and the lists? for each form a different list for the analyst view?

Sample image below:
step1.png

You can copy the list (select it in the main lists tab and hit the Copy button). That gives you a complete copy (list, form, groups, elements), which you can then configure independently, for instance setting ACL's, unpublishing elements and groups you don't need, etc. All copies use the same underlying database table. Just be sure not to trash any elements and ask Fabrik to drop the database field.

So you could configure the first copy for public access, just showing the groups in the first step. The second copy for registered users, showing the second step.

-- hugh

I'd do it with one form with 3 groups.
1 group with public access. 2-nd and 3-th group with registered access.

Regards

I believe we can not make you understand well what I need, I will try to explain again.

We are a company in the financial sector and we will go to our partners access to extranet to send in vehicles of customer documents, so each partner will have a user to access the extranet, we call this user: "user-external".

Our employees are the "users-analysts" will display the sending of such documents and if they are all correct will authorize the release of Step 2 is sending data of vehicles, making the authorization fields of Step 2 would have to appear in form to the "user-external" insert more this data.

Got that?

Regards

Folks, good afternoon!

Sorry for the insistence, but do you have to do in the way explained above?

Regards!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back