Forms for non registered users problem in Record Form data in Database

XenoMorph

Hi there

Been using Fabrik since yesterday, and I managed to use it at 80% !!! Great piece of software!!!

I only found a problem:

I created a form for non registered users (visitors) and managed to send and receive emails and receipts with no problem.
But when I check the Record Form data in Database box, the visitors no long can acess the form.
The following message occurs: You are not authorised to view this resource.
You need to login.

If I then uncheck that box, the form (EDIT:) remains not authorised to visitors!!!?!?!?!!?

I've checked and re-checked everything is set to Public (tables, elements, everything).
I'm sure Fabrik has to allow non registered users data to be recorded to database... what am I missing?

Please help

P.s: I'm using ver 1.0.4 downloaded from de main site. MySQL client version: 5.0.45 and PHP 5.2.4

Yes they are.
If they weren't the form didn't appeared the 1st time when the Record Form Data in Database was deselected

If you want to PM me an admin login I'll take a look. But it'll have to be quick, my wife is on the way to pick me up from this Starbucks, after which I won't be back on the net till tomorrow some time.

-- hugh

Ok please ignore this problem for the timebeing, since I've done a fresh install and installed the sample data as well, and now it seems it's all working fine.

I'll soon be moving from my local xampp installation to the web server...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back