French translation 1.0.6

jfquestiaux

OK this time I think I nailed it.
I've use Fabrik with this translation for two weeks and Firebug does not give me errors any more.

Attachments

• french.php.zip
    12.5 KB · Views: 267
Committed to SVN.

Note that there are a couple of new phrases in the current english.php SVN which you've missed:

PHP:
/** 1.0.7 **/
define("_ONE2ONE", "One To One");
define("_LINKS_TO_THIS_TABLE_LONG", "For each of the tables checked below, a new column " .
        "will appear in this table linking through to that table's view." .
        "The second table's data will be filtered on the first table's record<br />") .
        "For each of the forms checked below, a new column will appear in this table linking to that tables form." .
        "If 'One To One'\ is selected, this link will edit or create a single associated row." .
        "If not checked, this link will always create a new linked row."

-- hugh

French translation "1.0.7"

I translated the missing lines, but before I send the file, you may want to check the English file since I beleive that there is an error on the lines you showed in your previous post : there is no ");" at the end of last line while there is a ")" in the middle of the comment.

I wonder whether there is a "define" line missing ?

Also, it would be nice to have some information about those new features (to be honest I did not quite understand what the lines meant) since there are not included in the manual.

Fixed in SVN, thanks for pointing that out.

The new 'one to one' feature simply allows you to modify the behavior of the 'faceted browsing' feature, so you can force a one-to-one relationship with the linked table.

-- hugh

When I do a SVN Checkout, I got the message : the command stopped with a not-null state.

Is it a problem on your side or on my side ?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back