Full Calendar - all day events

Hi guys,

By definition all our events are all day events. No problem in the month view, but in week and day view the event bar covers the entire day. I have tried setting the "All day element" to a field that never has 0 in it, made no difference. I have added "allDaySlot":true to the FullCalendar Options on the Options tab. It adds a nice All Day row at the top, but the event is still put on the day from midnight to midnight.

I'm sure there are some other combinations I need to add, but I'd really appreciate help if anyone has done this :)

Also: Would it be possible to get a text entry for the fullCalendar options, please? The entry field only takes about 25 characters, not enough to show a single fullCalendar option.

Best regards,
Arnor

I can't replicate.
An allday event is only showing in the top slot in day and week view.
There's no need to set "allDaySlot":true, it's default (with "allDaySlot":false the slot is gone and the allday event isn't shown).

I have increased the option field https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/f72040e81cfc1808c0f526248549b2ee917f6b79

BTW:
Do you know if there's an option to have events covering their timeslot totally? So that you can't create an overlapping event by clicking into the calendar (in day and week view)?

Last edited:
I don't think there is such an option in Full Calendar. They just have the All Day slot at the top.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back