Full calendar - empty

Hi guys,

I have two Joomla sites, local and online. Same tables, mostly same data. I set up a calendar on my local site, works fine, shows the data all correctly. Duplicated it on the online site and I get absolutely nothing. Data is good and has start dates in April, May and June. Nothing shows up. Got exactly the same settings as far as I can tell, been over them 5 times already side by side. Created another calendar, also no data. I feel like I'm missing some setting, but just can't put my finger on it. Any ideas?

Best regards,
Arnor

Add a list menu for the same list, so it's using the same filters, make sure that displays.

Open dev tools in Chrome, and look at the Console as the calendar loads, see if it's throwing any JS errors. The events are fetched through an AJAX call when the calendar opens, and when you switch months. One possibility is if you have error reporting set to max, and there's something in the PHP throwing notices, that can "pollute" the JSON coming back from the server and blow up the JS.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,

Thanks for that! That shows:

"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'id' of undefined
fullcalendar-min.js?bust=1493221630:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'id' of undefine

The only difference between the lists is that the list for the calendar that works has more columns in it. Does it need the primary key field as a column?

Best regards,
Hugh,

Hi Hugh,

This is happening in this code (taken from the console)

processEvents:function(c,d){
c=$H(JSON.decode(c));
var e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r=[];
c.each(function(c){
m=a( b.jLayouts["fabrik-visualization-fullcalendar-event-popup"])[0],
n=c._listid+"_"+c.id,
m.id="fabrikevent_"+n,
o=a(b.jLayouts["fabrik-visualization-fullcalendar-viewevent"])[0],
p=moment(c.startdate),
q=moment(c.enddate),
k=l="",
(moment(q.format("YYYY-MM-DD"))>moment(p.format("YYYY-MM-DD"))||c.startShowTime===!1&&c.endShowTime===!1)&&(k=p.format("MMM DD")+" ",
l=q.format("MMM DD")+" "),
e=f="",
c.startShowTime===!0&&c.endShowTime===!0&&(e=p.format("hh.mm A"),
f=q.format("hh.mm A")),
o.getElement("#viewstart").innerHTML=k+e,
o.getElement("#viewend").innerHTML=l+f;

The code fails on the m.id="fabrikevent_"+n Of course this code is minified so it's difficult to read, but that's where the error occurs.

Best regards,
Arnor

In the Fabrik global options, set debug to "JS" which will load the uncompressed files.

However, it looks like you may be missing some files. Have you done a github update? The last release was missing some layout files for the calendar, which were added to github a week or so after the release.

So either do a github update, or wait a few hours and update to the 3.6 release.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back