Google Maps visualization throwing error if...

lousyfool

Staff member
(Fabrik 3.3.2 from Github, J!3.4.3 under MAMP)

Hi,
Seen this thread in the pro forum: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/googlemap-visualization.41514/ but can't post there because I haven't paid the entry ticket to pro world, so here I am.

And found it true:
If the map element is not set to show in list, no markers are shown in map visualization.
If the map element is showing in the list, the markers are shown fine in map visualization.

At no show, error reporting shows this error, once per missing marker:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$bc_subscribers___map_raw in /my-domain/plugins/fabrik_visualization/googlemap/models/googlemap.php on line 348​

I'm not PHP enough to fix it. Help please...

Thanks!

I can't replicate.
The markers are displayed no matter if the googlemap element is set to show in list or not.
You must not set "Include in list query "=no in element/List view settings (default is yes).

Like troester, I can't replicate this. It'll only error out if I set "Include in list query" to No, as well as not displaying it in the list.

-- hugh

Hi again,
And first a big THANK YOU for your super-fast response! :)

Right, I had excluded it from the list query, and guess that wasn't a good idea...
Got it: Have now "Show in list = no" and "Include in list query = yes (default)", and all is perfect!

Maybe you should give @ichimonban also a hint... ;)

Thanks again!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back