Group by button and floating buttons problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexisk

When using specific template (vertex from shape5) "Group by" button does not show the group by menu . Moreover , when trying to use the update col plugin and set the buttons to show as "floating" nothing appears. Neither the edit o delete buttons appear.
Buttons only show if I set them to appear as "inline" which is good but takes more space...

Would be vey glad to have a help on this.... Don't know what could cause that effect...

Thanks,

J! 2.5.7 Stable [ Ember ], Fabrik 3.0.6.3

As with any J! template specific problem, which is almost always CSS or JavaScript related, we'll need to see the page.

-- hugh

Vertex template problems with floating buttons

Some more info :

Trying to figure out what the problem was I decided to update Fabrik with the latest github files. (3 hours ago)
Now, there is the following problem: when i hit the home page , the page appears for a while and then I get a blank page.
Logging on to the backend and after changing the default template , everything came back to normal.
If I apply the vertex template to one menu, no problem.
Also the floating buttons work fine.
If I apply it to the whole site - blank screen.
Floating buttons do not appear again.
Thanks,
PS: Cheesegrits, ? have assigned the vertex template on one menu (info on the previous PMI sent you ) in case you need to have a look on the floating buttons thing.

Giving up on shape5 vetex template.
After upgrading fabrik to the latest github, page loads and then disappears.
Will use a different template.
closing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back