Hide a group of elements from form according to a value

notoddd

I have a peculiar situation I can't handle, and I did not find any helpful thread.
I'm building a medical record file.
I have a list, let's call it "patients", full of patients' personal data with , let's say, 3 different diseases.
I want to open a form, called "visit" from such list to fill the results of the last visit for a single patient, and I would like to show only some elements of the form2 according to the disease of the patient.
For example :
disease 1 has : headache, back pain and fever
disease 2 has : headache, and fever
disease 3 has : back pain and fever
While opening the "visit" form I would like to hide 'visit___back_pain' element if patients___disease is 2, or 'visit___headache' element if patients___disease is 3 and so on...
if I could link an element to multiple groups, I imagine I could pre-filter the form with the 'patients___disease' field, showing only the elements belonging to that group, but since some elements are common to different diseases, I need to link them to multiple groups, otherwise, I should copy the element "fever" three times, and link 'visit___fever1' to disease1 , 'visit___fever2' to disease2 and 'visit___fever3' to disease3. In this case I don't see benefits in doing so, rather than building separate lists for each disease.
Any help???

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back