Hide a group of elements from form according to a value

notoddd

I have a peculiar situation I can't handle, and I did not find any helpful thread.
I'm building a medical record file.
I have a list, let's call it "patients", full of patients' personal data with , let's say, 3 different diseases.
I want to open a form, called "visit" from such list to fill the results of the last visit for a single patient, and I would like to show only some elements of the form2 according to the disease of the patient.
For example :
disease 1 has : headache, back pain and fever
disease 2 has : headache, and fever
disease 3 has : back pain and fever
While opening the "visit" form I would like to hide 'visit___back_pain' element if patients___disease is 2, or 'visit___headache' element if patients___disease is 3 and so on...
if I could link an element to multiple groups, I imagine I could pre-filter the form with the 'patients___disease' field, showing only the elements belonging to that group, but since some elements are common to different diseases, I need to link them to multiple groups, otherwise, I should copy the element "fever" three times, and link 'visit___fever1' to disease1 , 'visit___fever2' to disease2 and 'visit___fever3' to disease3. In this case I don't see benefits in doing so, rather than building separate lists for each disease.
Any help???

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back