How to order the records inside a repeated group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borox

Hi,

Is it possible to order the line inside a repeated group?
For example:
upload_2016-11-8_19-38-9.png
I would like to order by 'Etat t?che' and 'Date pr?vue'

I tried to order the corresponding list but it didn't change a thing.

Thanks

Nicolas

Hi Hugh,

Yes, I've done that:
upload_2016-11-10_18-28-11.png
But as we can see on the previous screenshot, it doesn't order the repeated group.

I can't replicate this. I can change the ordering of repeat groups by changing the list ordering. I seem to recall making a change quite some time ago that was overriding repeat group ordering, but iirc that was about a year ago.

If you want to enable Fabrik debug (Fabrik global options, debug tab) and point me at a form my 'fabrik' user can see, I'll take a look at what the query is doing.

-- hugh

I only see two 'order by' on the query ...

ORDER BY `travaux`.`datetime` DESC,`travaux_taches`.`date_due` ASC

... and the details view seems to be correctly ordered like that for the 'travaux taches'.

However, I don't seem to be able to get at the backend to take a look at the list settings.

-- hugh

Thanks Hugh,
I just updated the informations about my site, I use a string to access the backend.

Which list is that ordering on in post #3? I don't see that on this list (Travaux).

As I said in post #2, the ordering needs to be on the "main" list. We don't look at ordering on the list the repeat groups are based on. Only the main list.

-- hugh

Cool.

When you do a list join, you aren't really joining to a Fabrik "List", you are join a list to a MySQL table. Note that in the dropdown for the table to join to, you are shown all the MySQL tables, not just ones you have Fabrik Lists for. You may have a List built on the table you are joining to, but none of it's settings are used for that join. It just becomes a part of the "main" list.

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back