I do not have: fabrik_internal_id?

jubahn

I have created a form and I have the option to save it to the database but I do not have the:

fabrik_internal_id

Please let me know if I have to do it manually, thanks.

Juba

And did Fabrik create the Table?

If so, it should have created a fabrik_internal_id element, in the first group on that form.

I seem to recall ages ago there was some issue if you added more than one group when you first create a form/table, but I though that was fixed. Do you have more than one group on the form?

-- hugh

-- hugh

Hugh.

Yes I do have more than one, do I remove them? Or create another form and move them there while create table again? Let me know, thanks.

Juba

Basically you'll want to delete the form and table, but not the groups and elements. Also delete the underlying table (assuming it has no data in it) from phpMyAdmin.

Now create the form again, set it to record in database, and just add a single group to it, and save the form. See if it created the id and time_date element for you this time. If so, you can go back to the form and add the second group.

-- hugh

Hugh,

Could I create a new form and then create a group just to create the fabrik_internal_id and then move the elements already created? Thanks.

Juba

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back