IE Error

sinank

Internet explorer can't open the internet site. aborted operation. after clicking ok page / form doesn't get displayed.

I am also having the IE Error Operation aborted. My version of IE is 7.0.5730.11 and Fabrik version 2.0b3. My site is volunteerontheweb.com. Try the Todo link or Contact us menu link.

No Custom JS

I have checked my form groups and none have any custom JS included.

I do notice a fair amount of JS included in the page header , Is there any way to disable some of this like the caledar plugin for example? This started happening after an update to the SVN.

Can those of you who followed up on this thread who are running Fabrik 2.0 please re-post in the 2.0 Support forum? This is the 1.0 forum ... we try and keep all 2.0 stuff in the 2.0 forums (duh!).

I would move the whole thread, but the original poster hasn't responded with Fabrik version yet.

-- hugh

@xaviercr - your form loads fine for me in IE7 now
there's no way of disabling some of the js - if you do the form wont work :)

i have this problems too, it's on the using of mootools fabrik version. once its off then the problem sometime IE can't open like they reporting but sometimes it can, then i turn "using Fabrik version of mootools, the problem completely gone...is there anyway Rob & Hugh i can disable fabrik version without getting this error?

Running Joomla 1.57, Virtuemart 1.1.2, Fabrik 2 latest SVN, IE7

I don't quite understand your post. Are you saying that with "fabrik mootools" it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, but with standard mootools (i.e. fabrik mootools turned off) it works all the time?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back