Image and Duplicating elements

mjala

I'm having 2 problems.

I'm using Joomla 1.0.13, Fabrik 1.0.6

1) I can't get the Image field to show properly. A default image does not show, when I tried creating subdirectories to categorize various images, it would not detect the subdirectories, and lastly, when I select an image, it shows the word "image" instead of showing the picture. I chose n/a for the icon folder, and that had no impact.

2) Most troublesome, when I go to edit a record, I am seeing duplicate sections of elements. Each time I go in to edit the same record, it adds another whole section for the elements, and ultimately screws up the record.

I usually use JCE as an editor, but I set it back to Tiny MCE and it still screws up.

The image issue can be viewed here: http://yourcookwarehelper.com/buy-cookware/cookware-sales/staub-cookware-sales/

Please help.... I need to get this data updated ASAP.

Mark Jala

I'll need backend access. PM me a logon, include a link back to this thread in your PM, and any other useful information I'll need, like table name, element name, etc.

I may also need cpanel/ftp access (either/or), so you might as well include that in the PM as well.

-- hugh

It is Christmas time. The busiest retail time of the year. I can't update my sales pages without them getting screwed up. I submitted the requested info. And NO SUPPORT IN OVER A WEEK!

Support like this should make everyone reconsider this product in a production environment.

Since I couldn't get support here, I got someone else to fix it for me.

VERY disappointing service here. I will be seriously reconsidering the use of this product once the busy season is over.

My apologies. As the bright red notice at the top of every page has said for the last week, I've been overwhelmed with some emergencies at my day job, and had to put my Fabrik work on hold for a while. I do this stuff on a voluntary basis, which means that sometimes I don't have the 30 or so hours I usually devote to Fabrik in a week.

If you do decide to keep Fabrik, next time I'm handling a problem and you see one of those notices saying I'm unavailable, bump your thread and ask Rob to help you.

BTW, what was the eventual solution? Posting the solution here will help anyone else in the future having the same problem.

-- hugh

If I see that the last post was by hugh with a request for some info I presume that the issue is in hand. Bumping the thread will let me know that this is not the case

Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back