Image Lighbox and Filter pop up not working

Hi,

I am working on Joomlart Allure template. Everything else was working ok but Filter pop up and Image Lightbox not working.

It seems to be js issue as when I go to inspect > console, I find these messages..

Error in response to storage.get: TypeError: Cannot read property 'api_key' of undefined
at Object.callback (chrome-extension://fcpepipgmkkjnljechjjimkaondedmbe/src/scrapper/scrapper.js:17:39)
at Object.get_api_key (chrome-extension://fcpepipgmkkjnljechjjimkaondedmbe/src/scrapper/scrapper.js:16:24)
at chrome-extension://fcpepipgmkkjnljechjjimkaondedmbe/src/scrapper/scrapper.js:171:19
at

I have tried on firefox also with the same result.

You can check the URL : http://nilus.in/Demo/OSM/collection/details/1/1

You will see that when clicking images at the bottom, it wont open in lightBox.

Any help, please??

Those appear to be errors in one of your Chrome extensions, not in Fabrik javascript. I suggest you try disabling the "scrapper" extension and retry.

P.S. I don't run the scrapper extension & I don't get any JS errors when I access the page.

When I click on the images, I get a new tab open - not a lightbox.

Please post a screen shot of your Fabrik Options / Javascript tab.
Hi,

Thanks for replying. The problem is that image should be opening in lightbox or popup something. Also, when I was choosing popup for filter than it was also not working.

I have faced these issues with some of Yootheme templates also.

When I open same page in Firefox, I get following error in the console:

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1 js-0e20f-85814.js:45:542
Source map error: request failed with status 404 Resource URL: http://nilus.in/Demo/OSM/t3-assets/js/js-0e20f-85814.js
Source Map URL: swiper.min.js.map

Well, I have checked http://nilus.in/Demo/OSM/t3-assets/js/js-0e20f-85814.js and its permission is right and its accessible and is opening fine.

Regards

Attachments

• Fabrik Options   Odisha State Museum   Administration.png
    Fabrik Options Odisha State Museum Administration.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
In Fabrik options, you can try setting "Use mediabox" to Mediabox instead of Slimbox and see if that helps.

It also looks like you are using a js consolidator as part of your extension or as part of your template. I think that your "source maps" error is that in the consolidated js file towards the end there is a source map and that source map is referring to a source for which you get a 404 error.
Code:
//# sourceMappingURL=swiper.min.js.map
According to this page source maps are only used when you open Firefox developer tools and its role is to enable you to debug the original file when the one your browser uses is a consolidated or minified version.

Just FYI, I'm about to scrap slimbox ... and if anyone has any suggestions for alternate lightbox plugins, I'm open to suggestions. Slimbox has been abandoned for a long time, and Mediabox is getting old and creaky.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back