Invoices and payments

ecsp

The goal of the site is to allow the clients (joomla users) to consult this information: invoices, payments and balance due, I would like this to be similar to a bank statement but I am open to other way to show it as long as the clients can consult the information.
I already have two list: 1)Invoices and 2)Payments
How could I merge this information in a way each client can see the total of each list and the amount due.
I am including an image trying to explain this.

Attachments

• WISH.jpg
    WISH.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 202
You'd have to write some custom code to do that, either in a list template, or using Sourcerer in an article.

-- hugh

You'd have to write some custom code to do that, either in a list template, or using Sourcerer in an article.

-- hugh
Hello Hugh, thank you for your response.
Could you help me to do this? Are you interested in doing this? If this is the case, could you send me an estimate?

How do you want it displayed?

Would it be on a separate page, or in a module, specific to the user loading the page? Or did you need it somehow integrated with the list display? It's not really clear fro your description or the image.

-- hugh

How do you want it displayed?

Would it be on a separate page, or in a module, specific to the user loading the page? Or did you need it somehow integrated with the list display? It's not really clear fro your description or the image.

-- hugh
It would be perfect in a module with the content specific to the user logged in.

OK, that probably wouldn't be too hard, using something like the Flexi extension that makes it very easy to create modules with embedded PHP. Maybe an hour or two.

Find me on Skype (cheesegrits, hugh dot messenger at gmail dot com, include something about Fabrik in your contact request).

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back