Issue with Community Builder Plugin in 3.x

I can't replicate this. As long as the user element is hidden, and doesn't have "update on edit" set, then it works as you'd expect, and doesn't overwrite the user id.

You may find slightly counter-intuitive behavior if the element is visible and editable, as we'll then use the selected value.

-- hugh

I had some time today to look into this further.

I first did a completely fresh build of Joomla 2.5.2 - CB 1.8 - Fabrik 3.0.4 with the latest Git pull and tested the same method that I have always used and setup some test users and related records. With today's Git it worked great!

So then I again checked all of the element settings on the build from a few days ago to insure they are all setup the same and they were. I tested the process of viewing another users profile via the CB List and editing one of their records. It still was updating the hidden cbuser user element. So then I applied today's Git pull to this build and tested again and it works perfectly and doesn't update the hidden cbuser user element anymore.

Thanks for the hard work Hugh and Rob! You guys and the other Fabrik support staff are appreciated more than you probably know.

Issue resolved.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back