J!3.8.5 and Fabrik

dimoss

Hi,

Did u have the chance to test if there is any incompatibility with the latest J!3.8.5?
Thanks.

Too early to tell. As usual, if you are worried, wait a few days to see if any problems surface, and (preferably) do your own testing on a sandbox, and let us know if you find any problems.

From a look at the change log and commits for 3.8.5, I don't anticipate any problems.

-- hugh

I upgraded one of my sites from J!3.8.3 to J!3.8.5 with no issues.
This site uses Fabrik with Github from 6/12/2017 and has medium complexity with enough PHP validations and some JS actions.
No problem detected so far.

If you want to test any sites with the latest Joomla before it comes out, obviously a copy of the site, then do get in touch. I run the CMS Release team so can give access as it happens to the alpha, beta and rcs . We encourage early pre release testing so when the release comes its a smooth update for the component users. Im a fabrik user myself so privately do test but there can never be enough and the more the better

Thanks for the offer.

What I tend to do for minor point releases is just watch the staging branch, and see what commits are going in to a release. If anything looks like it might affect us, I test out the RC releases.

But yeah, a heads up on anything significant would be helpful.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back