JomSocial V 3.2.0.5. & Fabrik Modules

myscoutube

Multimedia Designer
With the recent version upgrade for Jomsocial to 3.2.0.5. the ability to create a Fabrik module and to position the module anywhere on the website, no longer displays the actual module.

Victoria

Are you referring to the JomSocial Fabrik plugin, or the main Joomla Fabrik list and/or form module plugin(s)?

-- hugh

Just FYI, I managed to get the JomSocial folk to re-up my old license for free, so I now actually have access to the latest JomSocial install.

But I need to build a dedicated test site for it, as I don't want to install JomSocial in my regular Fabrik 3.1 test site. I'll try and find time over the weekend to do that.

-- hugh

Just FYI, I managed to get the JomSocial folk to re-up my old license for free, so I now actually have access to the latest JomSocial install.

But I need to build a dedicated test site for it, as I don't want to install JomSocial in my regular Fabrik 3.1 test site. I'll try and find time over the weekend to do that.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh

In answer to your first question, it is the "Fabrik List Module" within the Joomla Module Manager area. Before I use to use this, create a module and it would display directly below the profile page within Jomsocial platform. But now it no longer displays the module.

Thanks

Victoria

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back