joomla 3.7

+1 for this question. Have several sites using Fabrik, including a Joomla Multisite with about 20 sites on it.

*** JUST SAW YOUR SCROLLING ANNOUNCEMENT, PASTED BELOW ***

"Fabrik 3.6 will be released tomorrow (April 26th). This is a required update for Joomla 3.7, which released today. If you have updated to Joomla 3.7, and are not running recent github code for Fabrik, you may experience issues until you can update to Fabrik 3.6. If you haven't updated to Joomla 3.7, we suggest you hold off doing so until Fabrik 3.6 is released."

But as of this post, Fabrik 3.6 isn't in the Downloads section. Perhaps later?

I'm working on it now. Should be up within an hour or two.

If you are desperate, just do a github update. It's the same code.

-- hugh

We hope it can soon be resolved. I have some forms and the autofill field is creating problems.

When is the upgrade ready you can send a link?
Thank you.

It's released. You should be able to update the component and all plugins through the usual Joomla manager on the backend.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Is Fabrik 3.7 compatible with PHP version, 5.6.30 ?
Currently I am running Joomla 3.7.1, Fabrik 3.7 and PHP version, 5.6.30.
There is error at Fabrik -> Elements . here is Error "Error decoding JSON data: Syntax error" and site forntend 404 page.

Can you help please?

In order to figure out where the broken JSON is, you'll need to edit a core J! file:

./libraries/vendor/joomla/registry/src/Format/Json.php

Around line 69 you'll find this:

Code:
        // Check for an error decoding the data
        if ($decoded === null)
        {
            throw new \RuntimeException(sprintf('Error decoding JSON data: %s', json_last_error_msg()));
        }

... modify the 'throw' to include the actual data being decoded:

Code:
        // Check for an error decoding the data
        if ($decoded === null)
        {
            throw new \RuntimeException(sprintf('Error decoding JSON data: %s : %s', json_last_error_msg(), $data));
        }

... then reload the page. Paste the data here. It is possible it may be very large (32k).

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back