Joomla - Fabrik not showing any sites

MSITeacher

Hi, it's the NEWBIE again:

I am still sooo excited about Fabrik. Well I downgraded to Joomla 1.0 and installed Fabrik 1.0.6 - everything was fine. I followed the Tutorial, it was flawless.

HOWEVER,

After I created everything (like the video) and I saw it on the Home Page => Main Menu link, but when I clicked on it - I don't see anything. As a matter of fact, NONE of the links on the Home Page work.

The Link (even all the links on the Home Page) opens to a new browser/window, but it looks like it points to a Directory, because it does not show a File Name or a File Extension (html/php).

http://Domain/subdir/Submit/component/option,com_fabrik/Itemid,26/

So, it's BLANK.

I had the same problem before with Joomla 1.5 and Fabrik 2.0, I thought it was just me, but it's doing the same thing on this lower version.

There must be a step I'm missing to make my pages active (Yes, I think I am publishing the Groups => Elements => Forms)

Can someone help me?

Sounds to me like you may be hitting a memory limit in your PHP config. What is your PHP memory limit set to? System Info in J! should tell you. We recommend 64MB, although 32MB might just do it for 1.0.x.

-- hugh

Just little Sample Data error and File Ext - left

Back, here's the update:

I had the Webhost to change the Memory Max size, but still could not see links, as far as I could tell. I found a wonderful site that helped explain.

http://www.ducea.com/2008/02/14/increase-php-memory-limit/

So, after trying a little, I decided to start all over first, so I did. Delete/Reinstalled Joomla 1.0 and Fabrik 1.6. on my WebHosting Server.

As soon as I did the Joomla Reinstall, I check the links on the Home Page, everything worked fine.

Then I installed Fabrik. Fine, but the SAMPLE DATA did not install and gave me this error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class fabrikgroup in D:\hshome\msiteacher\websites.powergains.net\Submit\components\com_fabrik\fabrik_groups.class.php on line 13

I decided to continue, anyway:

So, I did a Mock Form, and I can see Everything on the Home Page. All the links work! Excellent

#1:
Just would rrrreeeaaallllyy like the Sample Date, though.

I keep trying the link: (but keep having the same above error)

http://myDomain/subdomain/Joomla_1.....php?option=com_fabrik&task=installsampledata

saying:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class fabrikgroup in D:\hshome\msiteacher\websites.powergains.net\Submit\components\com_fabrik\fabrik_groups.class.php on line 13

Is there a way in Joomla 1.0 to show all the File Names and File Extension

(name.html)

#3 Problem with Date Element (I think), but this shows up on the Forms Home Page

Warning: date() [function.date]: Windows does not support dates prior to midnight (00:00:00), January 1, 1970 in D:\hshome\name\myDomain\SubDir\components\com_fabrik\fabrik.html.php on line 1324

YYYEEEEEAAAAAA - i see a working FORM, MAN I'm Excited. I've been on this hunt for a Form Maker for 3 weeks.

EXciTed ExCITed ExCIteD {leters are sporadically jumping with joy}

THANKS LORD for sending FABRIK

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back