just a test

But you should get emails from the first answers in your own thread after you have read this thread (if the Preference settings are selected).

E.g. this is my thread and I got an email with antonitus ' "Has anyone been successful...", but I didn't get one with startpoint's "You don't get an email..." because I didn't open the thread between these two posts.

You can see your "Watched Threads" in your profile.

My settings in Preferences:
prefs.JPG

My settings in Alert Preferences (I thinks these settings are only affecting the "Alert" tab in the forum):

alertPrefs.JPG

All the above are already set in my preferences. I didn't touch anything and just clicked on the 'Save' button just in case it needs resetting somehow. Anyway, no big deal, I'll just keep my page open as it alerts me on the forum page.

Thanks

Same issue here. Nothing in my spam folder. Last time I received an email regarding an update to a thread I'm watching was on March 29. I have confirmed my settings already and like startpoint, tried to uncheck and recheck and save my settings in case they needed to be refreshed.

Thought I'd let you know that I didn't get a notification of this thread, which means unchecking/checking and saving did not work. I also checked my spam folder and no emails there too.

Just confirming I can't get notifications either since March 15th, and I've played with all the above settings/suggestions

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back