Latest Version and Bootstrap 3

griffin

Hi - Just wondering what the latest version is for Fabrik and if compatible with bootstrap 3?

I have fab 3.3.2 and bs3 and have some issues with form template not allowing labels to the left (all appear above).

Is bs3 the problem with this or do I need to keep on looking?

Cheers.

BS3 is the problem, but we can usually find workarounds. Our hands are kind of tied, and we're in a very awkward position, as we have to work to the J! standard, which uses BS2, but a lot of templates obviously ignore that and go with BS3, which causes a lot of problems. We're working towards being able to support either, but it'll be a while.

If you point us at an example page with the problem, we can probably tell you the CSS you need to tweak in a Fabrik custom CSS file.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh

Thanks for the response. Happy to continue with workarounds. Just in the middle of redoing website so new page on bs3 is - http://www.trainingbureau.co.nz/contact-a-trainer-new
Wanting the form to look like current which is like - http://www.trainingbureau.co.nz/sixstar-interest

The main issue is the labels and input box being on same line with labels on left. Also need to switch submit button to right hand side of form footer etc.

Just one other thing - Is it recommended to add the bootstrap column sizing and visible/hidden for the elements in the custom css of the list template or use the element list view settings?

Cheers.

Hmmm, not sure what's going on with that template.

We don't really have any hard and fast recommendations - "whatever works" is usually the best way. :)

Over the next few months we'll be putting some effort in to getting BS3 working, at the moment it's just a case of finding individual workarounds.

-- hugh

Not sure what is happening here with the labels disappearing when mouse-over - any ideas on how to stop this happening?

Cheers

I think this is an old issue. with T3 templates. There are some threads sbout this.

gesendet mit Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back