List email plugin issue

Teide

Hi you all,

The send email plugin from list has been working for nearly 2 years on my web. After updating joomla to 3.8.5 and fabrik from github. Suddenly stops working and I get:
HTTP500: SERVER ERROR - The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.
(XHR)POST - http://foo/list/11?controller=list....t=partial&ids[]=1038&checkAll=0&task=popupwin

In the other side the send email plugin from the form does work fine.

Any idea.

also getting this error:
/*! jQuery Migrate v1.4.1 | (c) jQuery Foundation and other contributors | jquery.org/license */
"undefined"==typeof jQuery.migrateMute&&(jQuery.migrateMute=!0),function(a,b,c){function d(c){var d=b.console;f[c]||(f[c]=!0,a.migrateWarnings.push(c),d&&d.warn&&!a.migrateMute&&(d.warn("JQMIGRATE: "+c),a.migrateTrace&&d.trace&&d.trace()))}function e(b,c,e,f){if(Object.defineProperty)try{return void Object.defineProperty(b,c,{configurable:!0,enumerable:!0,get:function(){return d(f),e},set:function(a){d(f),e=a}})}catch(g){}a._definePropertyBroken=!0,b[c]=e}a.migrateVersion="1.4.1";var f={};a.migrateWarnings=[],b.console&&b.console.log&&b.console.log("JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed"+(a.migrateMute?"":" with logging active")+", version "+a.migrateVersion),a.migrateTrace===c&&(a.migrateTrace=!0),a.migrateReset=function(){f={},a.migrateWarnings.length=0},"BackCompat"===document.compatMode&&d("jQuery is not compatible with Quirks Mode");var g=a("<input/>",{size:1}).attr("size")&&a.attrFn,h=a.attr,i=a.attrHooks.value&&a.attrHooks.value.get||function(){return null},j=a.attrHooks.value&&a.attrHooks.value.set||function(){return c},k=/^(?:input|button)$/i,l=/^[238]$/,m=/^(?:autofocus|autoplay|async|checked|controls|defer|disabled|hidden|loop|multiple|open|readonly|required|scoped|selected)$/i,n=/^(?:checked|selected)$/i;e(a,"attrFn",g||{},"jQuery.attrFn is deprecated"),a.attr=function(b,e,f,i){var j=e.toLowerCase(),o=b&&b.nodeType;return i&&(h.length<4&&d("jQuery.fn.attr( props, pass ) is deprecated"),b&&!l.test(o)&&(g?e in g:a.isFunction(a.fn[e])))?a(b)[e](f):

Just found out that if I change the domain name it's works for a while and then just goes back to open popup but not info in it.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back