List - Filter Colmns showing only 1 column

esskay

Hello
In list - Filters - Filter Columns I set the value to 3. It was perfectly showing 3 columns but today morning when I checked this is showing only in 1 column instead of three. I reset to 1 saved and reset it to 3 but still showing only in 1 column.
Can you advise what went wrong specially when nothing changed in the backend...?

Nothing changed?
Did you reduce your screen width?
Do you have drop down filters and added 'long' data ?
In these cases maybe the columns won't fit any longer and are wrapped.

gesendet mit Tapatalk

As stated clearly in my post..there are no changes in the site...It used to work properly with 3 columns and suddenly changed the behaviour...Can someone look into it....?

Changed bahaviour without any change (neither in code nor in setup nor in data nor in display width) would be a miracle.

Do you have a link?

Are you sure you are running the original Fabrik bootstrap list template?
It isn't loading any CSS rules from template_css.php, did you hack anything?

Backup, update from GitHub and see if this will fix the filter columns.

BTW: it's impossible to help if you don't answer questions (link to which list) and if there's no backend access.

I've tried logging in to the backend on this site, but it just redirects me to the front end. No notes in My Sites with and special admin login instructions.

-- hugh

But which list, menu ...
We don't have the second sight.
Did you modify list bootstrap template?
Did you update from GitHub?

List id 25...though applicable for all lists for certain group....It will be difficult for me to give you the name of the lists in the open forum....

You could just type the menu label (without link).

And you still didn't say:
are you running a modified bootstrap list template?
or
did you update from GitHub meanwhile?

To recreate the issue please follow these steps -
1. Login to the backend
2. Lists - List id 25
3. Details
4. Filters
5. Filter Columns - Please set this to 3 and see the result in the front end. At the moment I purposely set it to 1 since the output was not properly aligned.
6. I want this value to be set to 3 so that all the three filters come in line.
I hope...I am clear enough....

It's clear enough
but
please do the settings yourself
please give the menu item to look at
please answer the questions concerning list templates

1. Ok...I have changed the settings to 3...But it is still showing in 1 column. The menu id is 116.
2. I did not modify the template....
3. I did not update from Github...

There's still no access to you backend, so I don't know what menu id 116 is (it's really hard if you don't give the necessary informations).
But I think I found one of your lists and it's still the same:
template_css.php is loading but empty, so the CSS is missing.

Either you've corrupted files or you have modified it.
So again..
Backup, update from GitHub and see if this will fix the filter columns.

There's still no access to you backend,
1. What do you mean by this....? I have just logged in with the credentials provided to you....What error you are getting...?
2. Ok...I am updating from GitHub....

For updating I am creating a test site and update there...This may take some time....I will keep you posted...Meanwhile...can I have your email id so that I can give more details....?

Hi Troester

1. I have created a test site and I have updated the url in my fabrik profile. This is super user credentials and you can do whatever you want.
2. I have updated from Github with following command -
wget --no-check-certificate https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tarball/joomla3 -O - | tar -zx --strip-components 1
However, there is no change and I am still having this issue. I have tried with various column setting e.g. 1,2,3,4,5 and everytime it gives the same view except in 1.

Can you please look into it....?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back