List - Filter Colmns showing only 1 column

Hi Hugh

1. As a general rule I have added "components/com_fabrik" directory in .htaccess exception. This should work for all css overrides....
2. Once again thanks for your super fast replies specially when my subscription is nearing end. That was wonderful from the too busy developers of an excellent component....
3. Thanks to Troester for taking time to look into my issue...
4. This can be marked as [Solved]...

Esskay...

You could be a bit more specific about the access, on the front end typically mostly you'll just need access to the components/com_fabrik/views folder, and sometimes the components/com_fabrik/js if you use custom JS files.

If you use something like the Chrome developer tools or Firebug, and look at the Net tab, it's easy to spot anything which is being blocked and needs adding.

-- hugh

Alright....i will be specific and add exception only to the folders suggested by you....

And thank you for the firebug tip....i will learn it a bit more and start using it...

Thanks once again....

Esskay...

A good working knowledge of Chrome's developer tools and/or Firefox's Firebug is an absolute must for a "web master", and especially running any kind of CMS like Joomla. In any kind of environment where multiple extensions and plugins have to play nicely in the same sandbox, you will be constantly faced with little issues that dev tools are invaluable for debugging, from file access issues like this, to CSS clashes, JS errors, etc.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back