List js plugin help?

m6xmed5

I was wondering if anyone can clear this up for me, I am trying to use the list js plugin to take some fields from the row and print a label using the dymo labelprint js framework.
I can't get the button to do anything even a simple piece of javascript does nothing.
I assume the button has a built in onclick() function?

JavaScript:
window.open("somewebaddress");

doesn't even do anything.
Am I doing something wrong?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks hugh,
Ive already read that page, it didn't help. Ive spent about 3 hours today looking through forum posts but I didn't find an answer. Im going to update the plugin from github tomorrow to see if it makes a difference.
Just to clarify though, i dont need to put an onclick event for the button in the js code area?

Also many thanks to you guys for all the work you have put in to fabrik, it has allowed me to build exactly what I need. I couldn't have done it without your efforts

Marc

Nope, you don't need to add any event code. You code will get run when the JS button is clicked.

Appreciate the kind words, although we'd appreciate a paid sub even more. ;)

-- hugh

Thanks hugh, I thought that was the case, i can't get the button to do anything even just a simple alert("test"); doesn't seem to do anything except cause the page to go back t the top.
About the sub, I tried to buy one around 6 months ago but something weirded out after I returned from the paypal gateway and my order got stuck on pending. I tried to contact your accounts people but got no response. I'm still happy to buy a subscription if I know I'm not going to get stuck with the same issue again.
I think I will definitley need help with this, I seem to be getting nowhere fast.

Marc

I still didn't manage to get the button to do anything, do I need to start a new thread in bronze support to get help?

Marc

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back