List plugin inlineedit issue FrondEnd and BackEnd

Hi team,
On frontend I could have the form who let me think I could edit, but Save don't update the value, in this case,
and on backend, i've this error :

500 View class not found [class, file]: fabrikadminViewform, D:\localweb\pgtest\components\com_fabrik\views\form\view.raw.php

I gonna make a backup at this step And gonna try the latest Git, I'll coming back so ;)

Hi team !
So after update from Git, into backend, the plugins work OK.

But on the front, I've the Ajax widows with stuff I want,
then make the edit, but new value don't appear on the list after Sav action and make the fields blank !
If I redo an on the same stuff, I could see that (in a drpdown element) my edit entrie is ok (into the ajax windows) but Not into the liste when I click Sav.

I don't have any error on the console :( trying with FF / Chrome / IE and some other, it's the same issue !

Can you point me at your page? I can't replicate this on my server with latest github.
-- hugh

Hi Hugh, thanks for the reply and your time !
Let look @ My site info you could have the fabrik's account on my testing site (Admin and so bigger ACL / login Administrator too).

The issue I have it's, after login go to the new menu : Mes Options
Then, try editinline the Etat Commercial GDV column ....

Sometimes it's ok for the first row, but for sure never for the rest of row.

Let me know if you want more from me ;)

Well I can confirm it on your site, but not duplicate it on mine.

rob - I can see the problem, that in the onSuccess function in save() the form submit is returning an empty response, for anything not in the first row. I've tried cranking error reporting on the server up to max, but nothing useful comes back int he AJAX response. Just empty. I can't see any differences in the data we are posting, except the ones you'd expect, like the element values themselves and the rowid's.

I've spent about an hour on this, have to move on ...

-- hugh

Thanks Hugh for your interest in MY issue so, and the time offert on it !
So gonna wait a while for perhaps a Rob's return. Let me know if I have to upgrade my subscription for this.

Thanks team for helping me ;)

Well, you don't *have* to upgrade, but it would certainly a) be much appreciated, and b) get it resolved quicker. So it kind of depends on your deadline for the project.

If I could replicate the problem here, I could fix it a lot easier. But when something like this only happens on the customer's server, it becomes a lot more time consuming and tricky to debug.

-- hugh

sorry I simply refuse to use extplorer for debugging its far too time consuming. I tried for 10 mins to upload a file - it didn't like it, so I gave up

Ok Hugh, so I upgrade my suscription !
My project is near at the end, and i've some troubles to make some lastest features :

1) the inline edit for "Options"
2) form for search engine redirect to a list (like in the tutorial) but I've some trouble cf : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/search-form-errors-report-and-questions.35060/

So any help for this inline edit could be much appreciate

For this inlineedite issue, I've this into Three differents installations with Git > 1 mounth / Git > 2 weeks / Git up to date !
On local or online ...
I could share All my project Zip and Sql backup if you want to look on a local machine ;)
Let me know if I could do something for helping for this one !

sorry I simply refuse to use extplorer for debugging its far too time consuming. I tried for 10 mins to upload a file - it didn't like it, so I gave up

Arf I know ... For the best of joomla use, I always give Apache owned the J! Folder ... So FTP is not ok for the online script :(
Rob I could share .zip and Sql backup if it's better. Let me know ...

Can you not do what I do ... enable the FTP layer, create a user specifically for Joomla, create a UNIX group for it, change group ownership of the J! file tree to that group, and give group write access.

It really (really) makes our lives easier if we can use a regular ftp client. And it's a major pain to have to re-create your site on our local servers from ZIP's and SQL backups.

BTW, thanks for the Pro subscription. Once we work out the best way to work on and debug your site, we'll get you sorted out.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back