List with a special column

mariluzrm

Hello,

list colours.png I need to make a list similar to the one I attach. One of the columns shows the summary of several fields (with colors and letters) and even allows to generate pdf files with data from the database (letters have links to access to generate those pdfs). I think there is no element list that allows me to do it, right? Any ideas?

Thanks.

Without going into more details, I guess the calc element is the best option you have as it lets you do pretty much anything with the data in row, list and elsewhere.

And to get it graphically to have the appearance of the attached image, how would I have to do it?
Please, I need a little more detail. I need a column with several colored boxes with letters inside and those letters that are links ... etc
I have used the calc element on other occasions but I don't know how to use it for what I need

Thanks!!

Well, the Wiki is still your friend and, with all respect, by now you should be able to find things there yourself.

Anyway.......
Calc element: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/calculation-element/
For colouring or otherwise changing cell appearance depending on values, set the element's "Use as row class = yes" (Wiki: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/elements/#list-view-settings-tab), then use CSS.

Sorry, but this is the Fabrik support forum, intended to provide help with Fabrik functionality, bugs, and other directly related things. And all of this assuming that users have used and studied the Wiki thoroughly before posting, since no one wants to serve as "human Wiki directory" here -- it already exists here.
Occasionally help is also provided for specific questions on code examples. But it's neither the purpose of this forum nor well possible to provide here ready-to-use custom solutions for specific use cases, and certainly not if it's getting complex. For complete solutions you'll always need to either learn and develop them yourself, or hire someone to do it for you.

So, always (1) consult the Wiki first. Then, if specific questions are left open or specific problems arise, please (2) search the forum, as it's very likely that it's already been asked/answered/resolved. If not at all, (3) post your specific question here along with a good, complete description of your setup, what you've done, code you've tried, etc.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Add HTML and CSS to your calc element.
Something like
... your code fetching data etc...
return '<div class="D2"... <span...>C</span> </div>';

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back