looking for a better french file

Hi,

the translation is not very good, look like a google translation.

I don't want to complain, I will retranslate it, but first, I want to know I someone have did new translation already.

Regards,

Lena

It's actually a Rob translation. He freely admits that although he lives in France, his written French isn't that good.

So feel free to contribute a re-translation. As far as I know nobody else has done it yet.

-- hugh

OK. Can you make sure you are using the latest SVN version, rather than the last 1.0.5.2 ZIP? We've added a number of new phrases since the ZIP was created.

-- hugh

Great. Just ZIP up and attach the file(s) in a post when you are done.

Oh, and make sure you tell us which version it's for.

-- hugh

accents and specials caracters

Hi,

regarding accents and specials caracters
what should I use?

? or è

thanks

French translation for 1.0.6

Hello,

please find enclosed a new completed french translation for the 1.0.6 version.

I just discover this component, but it looks great !

Attachments

• french.php.zip
    12.6 KB · Views: 221
There is at least one bug with this new french file...

In admin -fabrik -elements- edit a dropdown element (all created element are not listed) if I put back the old language file everything is ok.

In using 1.0.6 zip version

Corrected French Translation for 1.0.6

Sorry about that. Still this problem of some unmappable characters left here and there.

I tried and it is working now. Firebug gives me only one errror (that I had with the old file) and concerning TinyMCE :

function TinyMCE_Engine(){var ua;this.majorVersion="2";this.minorVersion="1.1.1"...

I read something about a patch for JCE but I could not find it. If you have an idea ?

Attachments

• french.php.zip
    12.6 KB · Views: 233
The only patch I know of is to do with actually getting it to work at all in forms, wouldn't affect any kind of character encoding. I think.

-- hugh

OK, there are still some issues with the tooltips.

Since I don't have the time to check them all at this moment, I will correct them as I work on my new project and I will post a - I hope - final version.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back