Looking to do a favorites, then display favorites and be able to email

I'm aware. I like the way rt templates are. I loaded lots of custom css to override things so all good but tha ks. I'll get there. It's very close now. Just need to solve the css for the left side of the modal box change the title and customer is happy.

Typically they dont. Never had an issue with any other compon3nt. I think the thing is your using bootstrap for things and RT modifies their bootstrap for their liking. All good I got it mostly figured out.

Well, yeah, exactly. J! ships with a specific version of Bootstrap. RT then, as you say, modifies Bootstrap "for their liking". Which is all well and good for them, but ignores the fact that we are all trying to play in the same sandbox. Which is exactly what they did with Mootools.

It wouldn't be impossible for them to modify things in a way which didn't impact everybody else trying to play in the J! space, it just makes life easier for them to ignore compatibility. But while it may save them time and trouble, it simple punts that time and trouble on to others, like us.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back