Master-Detail Form

janadel

Hi,

I want to have an invoice like page where at the top there is the date and the company and below there is a list of the products.
I show many threads in the forum and I decided to do my own form template but I haven't succeeded.
Please help me on how can I make a form like this.

Thanks in advance

i have create a new Joomla 2.5 and lates Fabrik 3.0.6 i have install the zip file, i only see a new menu "invoice" i click and see and image "Build With Fabrik" but is all i can see. i dont see any list, forms nothing. thanks for any help

when viewing things like lists, you should see a new dropdown in fabrik's admin interface called 'packages', selecting the invoices option here should then switch Fabrik over to editing / viewing the invoice app.

rob, i can see the Packages link after Visualizations, if i click there i cant see invoce to edit, i notices that tables are in database but not able to view the list, forms, elements

hellow, rob a happy new year !

me too, I only see the splash view like attached, when I have clicked the J! menu (component -> invoices). There were No list and No elements on the backend view, but there is listed a data at the package table's row in mysql.

I m using fabrik3.0.6.3

Attachments

• invoice.png
    invoice.png
    114.7 KB · Views: 727
And after updating from 3.0.6.3 to 3.0.7, And installing the invoices package, then old components was required like attached (excluding for ' fabrik ' which is listed at top of list, this is not able to update before).

Attachments

• after_install.png
    after_install.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,656
Packages are work in progress and as far as I know (didn't test for a while but haven't seen commits about this) they are still not working.

Hi everybody

Sorry for reopen this thread, but i have same the error with invoice package, i cant view lists and groups, at this time i'm working in something like about electronic invoice, but I need solve some troubles what perhaps in this package is resolved.

Thanks in advanced

Henry

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back