Missing bootstrap_tabs option

ginniss

Hi

Looking at the documentation, there should be a bootstrap_tabs template option in the Forms layout menu. Only the bootstrap template is available in the dropdown.

I only seem to have the bootstrap_tabs option for details view.

Is there something I'm missing?

Can you check in ./components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/form and /details, there should be folders for both templates, in both details and form. The dropdown menu simply shows what folders it sees inside those parent folder, as per this ...

http://screencast.com/t/Zvfjmszp

-- hugh

form/bootstrap_tabs is missing in the Fabrik3.1 download version.

Update from GitHub to get it.

Hugh, as you suspected, the bootstrap_tabs folder was missing from /form.

I have just tried the Github update suggested by troester, but it has killed the site. No access to front or back-end. Is there a problem with the update file?

Error message: Fatal error: Class FabModel cannot extend from interface JModel in /......components/com_fabrik/models/fabrik.php on line 91

From Github I downloaded the folder "fabrik-master" and copied the following sub-folders (FTP using Filezilla) to the J! root: administrator,components,libraries,media,modules and plugins.

I downloaded from the "Fabrik for Joomla 2.5 & 3.1" area, showing the latest commit as b02b7eb316.

Is there somethere else to download?

Guys, many thanks for the guidance. Access problem resolved and bootstap_tabs option now available as form template.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back