missing icons

prophoto

In my LIS site, list id #2, element #280 is a yes/no element. For some reason in the details view it shows an X when No, but nothing when Yes. How do I fix it?

Also how do I hide that element in details view when the data is No/0?

Missing icons usually are a Joomla template issue.

YesNo yes in details view is displayed as
<i class="icon-checkmark "></i>

So if you are not using the bootstrap coming with Joomla (protostar template) you have to make sure that this is displaying what you want.

Some icons are showing, others are not. For example I have the small icon-picture showing for a photo upload but the x on the right side is missing. Help.

When icons are missing in my template, I copy the code in the CSS file of the Protostar template.
If you don't want to copy the whole bunch, switch your main site template to Protostar, check that the missing icons are displayed, then use Firebug to identify their name. You can then just copy these from the Protostar CSS and paste them in your site template CSS file.

JFQ and Troester covered this one. Isn't really something we can "fix", as it's down to 3rd party site templates using different versions of Bootstrap, and / or not providing the full set of vanilla Bootstrap icons that J! uses. All we can do is code to the Bootstrap version shipped with J!, and use the icons J! assumes are there.

But as JFQ explains, it's easy enough to copy any missing icons from J! to your 3rd party template CSS files / icon folders.

-- hugh

Maybe I can't see the forest for the trees! Here's a Firebug screenshot. Bootstrap is loaded, images are showing.

Screen Shot 2014-06-05 at 7.02.51 PM.png

Ok figured this out....This is indeed a FABRIK BUG.

this...
Code:
<td class="span1 plupload_file_action">
    <a class="icon-delete" href="#"></a>
</td>

Should be this...
Code:
<td class="span1 plupload_file_action">
    <a class="icon-remove" href="#"></a>
</td>

Found another. Yes/no button.

Frontend has
Code:
<i class="icon-checkmark "></i>

Should be....or maybe something else?
Code:
<i class="icon-ok "></i>

In Protostar CSS, icon-remove and icon-delete, and icon-ok, icon-checkmark, share the same property, so you can use either one or the other.

It's your template which doesn't cover these icons, the standard Joomla templates (protostar, isis) do.
So you can't blame Fabrik.
You can add the missing CSS to your template or to custom_css.php of your Fabrik form/details template.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back