Modal windows not closing & Lists not updated by AJAX

The probem is that Modal-windows not close and the list "behind" is not updated by AJAX. The data is written to the database and appears after closing Modal and refresh the page.

After som testing this pattern appears. It's 3 field types that is making this when they are used as filters.

============================================================================
First it's field type DATA

You see the problem if you navigate in frontend:
HRM -> Attendence -> Klick on any link in the Start column to edit.
Then if you save, this (truncated) trace from Firebug Console will appear that shows a <script> block after the JSON-string giving a JSON.parse SyntaxError.

Code:
[the end of the JSON-string] <input type=\"hidden\" name=\"limitstart3\" id=\"limitstart3\" value=\"0\" \/>\n<\/div>","calculations":{"sums":[],"avgs":[],"medians":[],"count":[],"custom_calc":[]}}<script>
            setTimeout(function(){
                jQuery.getScript( "http://192.168.42.132/awbiz-hrm/media/com_fabrik/js/lib/require/require.js", function() {
requirejs(['element/date/filter-min'], function () {
});
            });
            }, 600);
            </script>
       SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected non-whitespace character after JSON data at line 1 column 35172 of the JSON data

Next is the field type Cascading Dropdown
HRM -> Employee -> Klick on any link in the First name column to edit.
Then if you save, this (truncated) trace from Firebug Console will appear that shows a <script> block after the JSON-string giving a JSON.parse

Code:
[the end of the JSON-string] <input type=\"hidden\" name=\"limitstart2\" id=\"limitstart2\" value=\"0\" \/>\n<\/div>","calculations":{"sums":[],"avgs":[],"medians":[],"count":[],"custom_calc":[]}}<script>
            setTimeout(function(){
                jQuery.getScript( "http://192.168.42.132/awbiz-hrm/media/com_fabrik/js/lib/require/require.js", function() {
requirejs(['element/cascadingdropdown/filter-min'], function () {
});
            });
            }, 600);
            </script>
       SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected non-whitespace character after JSON data at line 1 column 67647 of the JSON data

The last (in this installation...) is field type Fileupload
MISC -> Documents -> Open anyone and save. This will get this trace from Firebug Console. Showing sme error in string/ array??

Code:
Warning: strrpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /var/www/t/awhrm/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 30

Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /var/www/t/awhrm/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 32

Warning: strrpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /var/www/t/awhrm/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 30

Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /var/www/t/awhrm/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 32

{"msg":"","url":"https:\/\/awhrm.actionwave.se\/en\/com-en\/documents-en","baseRedirect":true,"rowid":"5","suppressMsg":true}: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 2 column 1 of the JSON data
==========================================================================

Regards,
Olle Zettergren - Actionwave

Which exact Fabrik (GitHub) version are you running?
I think something similar was fixed on Wednesday.

Now we have updated to Factory 3.3.3 and the latest changes in Github 2015-10-27
The problems described in this post are still on the site.

You have access to the site.

Frontend login is not working.
With backend login there's no list view access.

Did you try with original Fabrik bootstrap template and with Protostar Joomla template?

Sorry , misspelling in user name.
The problem occurs only in certain lists. Our copy of bootstrap template is almost the same as original except custom css of course.

I've tracked the issues with the date and CDD requirejs, I'm running a fix locally, but need to consult with @rob before I commit it.

I'll take a look at the strpos on the upload element soon.

-- hugh

When running fileupload element in a form in a modal box we get:
Warning: strrpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /var/www/t/awhrm/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 30 ( as reported earlier)
The DB is not updated.
BUT it is working in PAGE mode. The document is uploaded and DB tables updated.

We seem to have some weird issues with AJAX uploads from popups atm. I spent an hour today trying to figure it out, but the code is very tricky. I'll have another run at it tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back