Multi-date picker?

davez

Has anyone tried to create a multi-date picker with Fabrik. I'm struggling to figure out a way to implement that sort of thing for a client using Fabrik. Basically, they want to users to be able to select various dates. It's easy to have them select one date using the datepicker.

I'm guessing the only way to do it is to add my own Javascript to a textfield.

Thoughts?

I certainly haven't tried.

Can you be a little more specific about the requirement than "select various dates"?

-- hugh

I'm currently using a joined repeat, but the client wants to just pick a variety of pre-defined dates from one calendar.

The best solution that I've found is just doing it with a cascading dropdown, without the calendar, because then it loads up the possible dates in the dropdown, based on another database join.

It's really a complex task and I really don't think it's reasonably possible with Fabrik. I've tried connecting this tool http://dubrox.github.io/Multiple-Dates-Picker-for-jQuery-UI/ to a field and it's been a quite a pain. Pretty much given up and gone with the cascading dropdown without a calendar. They will be okay with that solution.

Sometimes we just need to say, "Nope, not gonna happen," at least not in a reasonable amount of time.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back