Comment form plugin
The comment plugin allow you to add various commenting systems to the bottom of your form and/or details view.
- Comment type
- Disqus- Uses the Disqus commenting web service
- Intense debate - Uses the Intense Debate commenting web service
- JComments - Uses a 3rd party commenting system which you need to install on your site see: http://www.joomlatune.com/jcomments.html
- Local commenting - Uses Fabrik's built in commenting system
- Discus subdomain - Sign up for a Disqus account @ http://disqus.com/ http://disqus.com/ . Once you have done so, add a site to your discus account. Then in this field you should enter the (sub)domain that you assigned to the discus site.
- Intense debate code - Sign up for an Intense debate code @ http://intensedebate.com. Then add your site to your intense debate account. You should find your site code in the site's 'settings' -> 'account' section, then click on 'view site key'
Local commenting options (top)
The following options are only applicable if you set the comment type option to 'local commenting'
- Lock commnets element - Select an element whose value, if set to 1 will disable addition of comments
- Allow rating - Allow commnet ratings, adds a 5 star widget to each comment
- Notify admins - Notify all admins that a new comment has been added. If cron notification plugin installed then it is used, otherwise immediately sends out a notification email
- Allow anonymous - Allow users to comment, but give them a choice if they want their name to appear next to the comment
- Notify users on new comment - Notify all people who have posted on the thread that a new comment has been added
- Use notification cron plugin - If you have the notification cron plugin installed you can set anyone assigning a comment to either not receive notifications, to be given the choice if they want to receieve notifications or to automatically receive them
- Show comment count in title - Decide if the comment count should be shown in before the comments main title
- Digg comments - Can users 'like' comments. Requires the digg element plug-in to be installed - DEPRECATED
- Comment type