new list label disabled

SjAndringa

Help,
in fabrik 3.0.6.3 I can't add new list because the label item is disabled (blue).

This is what I did:
1. tried fabrik, seemed allright, but I needed better table-definitions
2. changed table-definitions including constraints in phpmyadmin
3. fabrik didn't recognise lists anymore, I deleted the lists
4. tried to make new lists on existing new tables, no succes
5. de-installed fabrik, purge cache etc, re-installed fabrik. adding new list results in "label" disabled
6. updated from github according to description. No luck

Help?

Sjoerd Andringa

When you say "including constraints", are you using InnoDB tables? Fabrik only supports MyISAM. Although I'm not sure this would affect the list labels.

Either way, I can't duplicate this issue.

Are you creating a new table from scratch as part of your list creation, or selecting an existing table from your database?

-- hugh

the label item is disabled
Do you mean you can't type into the field?
Which WYSIWYG editor are you using?
It should be ok with TinyMCE, noEditor, JCE.
I can remember problems with CodeMirror.

can't fill in label

I made innoDB tables in phpmyadmin and in the first place that was ok by fabrik. The problem occurred after I changed table structure in phpmyadmin. I intend to use existing tables (together with some joomla tables). Now I cannot fill in a label if I choose to make a new list, so it's before I even want to point to an existing table in my database. the label is disabled.

thanks for diving into the problem

Solved: can't fill in label for new list

Thanks for the advise: the editor JoomlaCK was playing tricks. Even Tiny-MCE doesn't let me fill it in, but no editor or JCE editor helps.

Now my next problem: how to implement PHP (or rather: SQL) on different actions of a form (I'll post a new item)

Sjoerd.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back