PDF icon error with 2 list in same page

acayer

Hi,

Just to notify, I am accessing one list from a menu. In this list, in conclusion text, I am using a Fabrik Placeholder to display a second list (like STEP 1 and STEP 2) in the same page. I have installed the PDF option + DOM PDF. Work fine for the placeholder icon to display. However, the one from the menu provide me with an error stating impossibility to recreate the class. Any work arround... I would really need to have more then one list in one page + ability to export to PDF data.

Thanks

Alex

So at what point do you get the error? When you try and create the PDF for the "outer" list?

I have a feeling this could be problematic, trying to generate PDF's for two lists.

NOTE - it often helps to include a screencast with your questions, to help illustrate the problem, especially if English is not your first language. We recommend Jing, which is free, and includes 2GB of free cloud storage. recording and sharing a screencast is a 4 click operation, very simple.

http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html

-- hugh

Hugh,
I have this error for the first of the 2 lists:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class FabrikViewList in /home/cg5042/public_html/test/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.html.php on line 66

If i take out the placeholder for the second list, there isn't an error anymore. This is only trigger when there has 2 lists in the same page which forces the application of only 1 list per page, which strongly reduce the design of application.

Can't we just have the object create only initialize on press of the icon then unset after file is render... i didn't check the structure but this would make more sense

This is what I have been doing, with placeholder, and this is exactly how that error was creating... thus, any fix possible ?

If I got you right you put the 2nd list INSIDE the first list in the footer area (doing this I can replicate your error).

What I'm suggesting is to create a Joomla article and put both lists (placeholders) in this article (and remove the 2nd one from the 1st one's footer).
This is working on my site without problem.

t
If I got you right you put the 2nd list INSIDE the first list in the footer area (doing this I can replicate your error).

What I'm suggesting is to create a Joomla article and put both lists (placeholders) in this article (and remove the 2nd one from the 1st one's footer).
This is working on my site without problem.

Thanks, ill give a try tonight and if it works, ill close the threah

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back