Possible Bug or how it works?

I created a new list view to make 2 columns awhile ago. I noticed this then but did not bring it up then. But will now since I noticed it again with latest git update as well.

When i add anything in the default.php or any files in my custom template it adds a second set of quotation marks.

Example: <div class=""hello"">some text</div>

If i add the class without quotation marks in the file and upload, it will add 1 set and it will render properly.

Not sure if this is how it was intended or is a bug during render of the templates...

Just wanted to let you guys know or get info if its how its supposed to work.

Thanks

just using a simple text editor on mac, nothing fancy. then uploading through filezilla to my ftp... I don't understand it either. I mean for now i just do it without quotations and it works so not going to fully worry about it for now but figured i would mention.

We have a lot of code in the templates which already have quoted class="foo", etc attributes ... does the same thing happen to that markup?

-- hugh

OK, then it has to be something to do with the way you are editing / uploading. I've never seen this issue on any other site, or for any other user.

It's probably a Mac Thing. :)

-- hugh

just using the regular text edit on mac and using filezilla to upload so no clue. its ok, only a few minor changes to the view list template. its working so i don't care at this point, lol

well i can look into it at a later point. but I am under the gun to get this app done this week, so im doing what i can to finish it off... its VERY close now...

So what's left to do? Got any open threads I should be paying more attention to? I'm trying to get caught up ... lost a few days at the end of last week and the weekend "moving house" to a new laptop.

-- hugh

The only other items I need some help on, is where I can change the Title in the email popup. The customer wants something other then it saying email. is that in a template somewhere? email plugin template or something possibly?

then I need to finish the CSS coding for the popup so it looks better, but that has nothing to do with support...

I also had a new thread about autopopulating using the select box into a new form on separate page to be emailed to client/admin. here is the thread, i do not believe anyone has looked at it yet. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/auto-populate-email-form-text-area.38073/ this is not a have to have, but if i could do it quickly in the next day or so, would be great to have as an addition. I am currently using RS Form pro for the form over at http://www.bakersoundstudios.com/book-it. but i can change to a fabrik form as i figure that will make it easier for the autopopulate i assume. Just wasn't sure how to make an email form using fabrik. I guess make a new list and put a joomla link to the form and enable email plugin on it or ? Still lots to learn about this software.... Definitely have learned quite a bit already on this project...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back