Problem report PDF

genovince

Good morning, when I export the data to PDF the first record is out of phase, all the data of the first record are moved to the right, for example, if the table is "name", "Last Name", "phone", "Address", the data of the first record, only the first record, are moved, that is, the name is the field name, last name in the phone and the phone in the address field. Can you help me?

Can you post a screenshot? I understand what your are saying but an image makes things a lot clearer.

screen.jpg

Thank

Which exact Joomla and Fabrik version?
Which Joomla template?
Do you have a link to your list?

Can you try if there's a difference if you are using the Protostar template coming with Joomla?

Fabrik needs the domPDF library to create a PDF.
From where did you get this library? Is it the Fabrik one (from Fabrik GitHub) or did you get it from somewhere else.

The PDF is also misaligned if generated in the backend, so it doesn't seem to be a template issue.
But you have a lot of other components installed, e.g. widgetkit, which had several incompatibilities with Fabrik in the past. You can try to disable the widgetkit plugins.

Use the one from the Fabrik GitHub.
You can do a complete GitHub update to get the latest Fabrik code (as always: backup before).

debug.jpg

I tried to change, I do not get a PDF file, but a page for printing (you can try to admin). But I need to do an update? the version is not the latest one? If you were to upgrade pass me the link?
Thank you

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back