Problem with calculations position in Ajaxified lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimoss

Hi
If an ajaxified filtered list has calculations (sum, count, etc) these calculation goes on the top of the list when the filter applied which is annoying. Normally they should be on the bottom.
Example:
Screenshot_1.jpg
Thanks for your attention.

Another problem with ajaxified lists and calculation positions is that the buttons (ex. delete, update record) near the elements labels (headers) are missing.

See the image:

Screenshot_1.jpg

Hi Troester

Even with button as dropdown there is a small problem. Delete option is missing.

Hi Troester

I think I found what the bug is with the Delete button in Ajaxified links.
If the Ajaxified list has Require Filtering to off in list options then it's ok.
If the Ajaxified list has Require Filtering to on in list options then it's NOT ok.

There is a also a setting in the general fabrik options which is wrong. In the list menu in the "Render buttons as" there is 'Floating' option which needs to be removed. Maybe this is also related with the buttons because if I put the general default option to 'Dropdown' and in the specific list I select to render the button as 'Use as global' then the dropdown dissapears..

Try it and tell me.

Can you confirm the issue in the OP is fixed? I modifed the default bootstrap template to put the calculations in a tfoot, rather than just being a row in the tbody.

If that's fixed, can we close this thread, and start another one for the different issue? It just gets too confusing, when I'm looking for "that thread about delete buttons", and it's in a thread with the subject "calculation positions". That's why we try and keep it to one issue per thread.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh

Yes I confirm the calc postions fix.
Sorry for posting the second problem on this thread. I just through it was related to this.

I will open another thread for this.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back