problem with charts

waqas07

i am getting this message while using charts >> This plugin is deprecated, and may be removed in the future. i also install plugin fusion charts but its also not working i can see lists in tab of list under connection although i selected site connection. fabrik working fabulous but problem with charts

I took a look at your site.

You are running Fabrik 3.4 on J! 3.6, which means you are missing some files needed for J! 3.6, specifically the code required to handle the repeating params in backend settings (like the visualization options).

You'll need to update to Fabrik 3.5. I took a look at your extension update manager, but for some reason your site can't see our update server, even though it's up and running.

I'd suggest you do a full github update instead.

-- hugh

The plugin IS deprecated (...may be removed in the future).

The main issue mentioned above was that it couldn't be configured with an outdated Fabrik version on J!3.6.

I
The plugin IS deprecated (...may be removed in the future).

The main issue mentioned above was that it couldn't be configured with an outdated Fabrik version on J!3.6.
I have Fabrik 3.5.1 and I have updated those very plugins but the message is still the same. Is there any other thing I need to do?

Is the plugin working?
The message says it "may be removed in the future", so you can't be sure that it will be supported in new versions.
But you can use it now.

Hi. If you need charts I would suggest plotalot. It's quite good actually. U can use the free version to see if it feets your needs. BR. Ghuerren

Hi. If you need charts I would suggest plotalot. It's quite good actually. U can use the free version to see if it feets your needs. BR. Ghuerren

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back