Problem with DigiSig element display

p38

Hi All,

Try as I may, I cant seem to get the DigiSig element to display correctly, it seems to be a formatting problem.

I have tried different templates, even Prostar, all exhibit the same issue.

the Signature area keeps to the width x height defined in setup which is correct, but the the black border adheres to the span width, so causes confusion as to where the area to sign is.

Also, in the past, the gray line was at the bottom of the area indicating where to sign, but here you can see it is in the middle.

Lastly, it seems to overwrite any element below it, so I had to put a dummy text element in below it so it would not overwrite any other elements below it. This indicates the height is used in the canvas only, and not making <div> space instead

Has anyone experienced the same issue, or perhaps a solution for me?

Thanks

Paul

Last edited:
Try to modify (override) \plugins\fabrik_element\digsig\layouts\fabrik-element-digsig-form.php
Line 13
<div class="sig sigWrapper" style="width:<?php echo $d->digsig_width; ?>px;
height:<?php echo $d->digsig_height; ?>px;">

This seems to fix it on my site.

Reactions: p38
perfect thanks troester, you are spot on it worked perfectly.

Is this a bug and the fix will appear in github, or is it considered as custom formatting in which case I will keep the override?

Paul

Hi Troester, I just pulled the latest from Git, but unfortunately the change is not included. Are you perhaps able to commit the fix sometime, as I have a few sites to update in the near future.

regards

Paul

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back