Problem with table navigation

mirceat

Hello

I have a problem using table navigation on default template (no modification, no javascript). I create a simple table with 214 records in. Moving from record 1 to record 50 (my table display 25 records on page) it's ok, i can use next and previous option. But i can't go further to 51-75 using next link, i have to choose page 3 from navigation to see records. When i choose page 3 i can go to page 4 using next link, then it stop and i have to choose again page 5 etc. It's look like i have only 50 records

I use latest SVN (updated few minutes ago)

Thanks

Hi

hmm I can't replicate this one, can you post a link to your table please? Also do you get any javascript errors when clicking next for the second time?

cheers
Rob

Unfortunately, I use fabrik on my intranet. I did not get any error, just can't go further only if i choose page number. I suspect cause could be because of filters applied, i deactivate all filters, no luck. I test it on IE6, Firefox 2, Opera 9. Test it on rhuk_solarflare_ii also, same problem :(

Hi

Is the "next" link greyed out or not underlined, as it would be if you had got to the last page of table records?
Do you have any pre-filters applied?
Could you send me a package of the table in question? (to make the package select the table and press export) - and mail me the file to rob at pollen-8 dot co dot uk

Cheers
Rob

I have experienced this problem recently when I upgraded first to joomla 1.15 and then to the latest (at the time svn of fabrik) I got it to work on firefox (somehow, not sure how) but not on IE. so had to revert back to the old version of fabrik (admittedly it was 1.03) but I did change all the templates to the current ones).

I have traced the problem on my site to having smo_ajax_shoutbox installed. the shoutbox needs a bit of code adding in the joomla templates to work properly. I found that removing this code solved my problem concerning the navigation issue.

On a side note I have also found out that using an ext template maker template with ajax enabled, stops javascripts from doing calculations in my forms.

Just thought I'd mention that for future reference

Hello

Any news? I did not have a shoutbox installed or any other ajax scripts. I use RT pixel from Rockettheme

really sorry - i did have your email with the package - and now I cant find it :( Can you resend it please?

i installed the table and it works for me - can you pm me a the html source that Joomla generates for the page where the navigation doesnt work?
I'm still pretty sure that there is a javascript library conflict going on somewhere

cheers
rob

Hi Rob. Sorry for late response, i did not receive email notification.

See attached my table page code (can't send PM, code it's too big). Thanks

Attachments

• table_source.zip
    14.7 KB · Views: 239
there are several possible scripts that might be conflicting with fabrik
try disabling the system bot - pcajaxcomment to see if that works.
if not disable each module or mambot used on the page until fabriks starts working

I did that and still have this problem. I can navigate using numbers but not forward or backward using Next or Previous.

Hi Rob. Sorry for late response, i did not receive email notification.

Can you check under you User CP, Edit Options, Default Thread Subscription Mode.

If you already have that set to "Instant email notification", let me know so I can work out why you didn't get notified of a response.

-- hugh

hi

i meant the html source code - there is still most likely something in that which is causing the error

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back